These ready-to-try examples give you some insight into web-app development with fritz2.
If you want to learn more about fritz2 and how it works, take a look at our documentation.
The following examples are available:
- gettingstarted - one- and two-way-databinding in fritz2
- nestedmodel - how to handle complex models in fritz2
- remote - the use of remote service in fritz2
- repositories - the use of repositories service in fritz2
- routing - shows routing service in fritz2
- validation - validation service in fritz2
- todomvc - implementing the TodoMVC specification using fritz2
- webcomponent - implementing a WebComponent using fritz2
- tictactoe - demonstrates the combination of UI, logic and state with fritz2’s components and styling facilities
To run our examples locally, clone this repository and then execute
fritz2-examples> ./gradlew <example-folder-name>:jsBrowserRun
You can add the
-t flag to enable the automatic re-compiling of
your changes and reloading your browser.
Create your own project
For an easy start into fritz2, check out our template-project.